Building facilities (Tie-in system) - connections up to the beginning of leasable areas
- Water networks, sanitation, electricity, telephones, public address, fire alarm system and water fire network.
- Finishing the entrances to the leasable areas (stairs, floors and walls) up to the ceiling level.
- Multiple electric elevators.
- Reinforcing false ceilings with lighting and ventilation units according to the design.
Application of the concept of "Corporate Social Responsibility"
- In order to maximize the benefit of this investment and its contribution to the performance of its social responsibility serving the surrounding environment, Egyptian Fajr Natural Gas Co. is in the process of studying the cultivation and greening a plot of land dedicated to a garden in coordination with the 1st Settlement Development Authority. This garden is located in front of the Building to serve the residents, preserve the environment in the surrounding location and to keep pace with the opening of the Building for operation
For more information:
Accountant / Mohammed Salem - Director of Business Development